A Slideshare Presentation on Proofreading Tips

 Proofreading Tips


I have been working on Slideshare and created the creative writing tips for proofreading tips. It’s a short and simple. It gets to the point. I’ll be creating more simplified tips to help develop your writing experience. 

If you would like to see more tips on other writing aspects then please let me know in the comment section below. The next post, uploading on the weekend, will be on said synonyms.  
I’m working on number of social media platforms, including my Google+ page https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/111683018314197240973/111683018314197240973/posts

Contact me on Twitter @Tabby_Writer

Have a great day wherever you are in the big wide world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to increase speed reading.

Creative Writing Tips